CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Full of Complex Carbohydrates and MicroNutrients

I am a novelty to many (and I'm fine with that).
I have a very silly sense of humor usually riddled with malapropisms (and I'm fine with that, too).
I ask too many questions of Life and I expect all the answers.
I trust people too easily when I shouldn't; however, I respect everyone regardless…unless they do something to make me think twice.
I don't cheat. I am tactful yet will give the truth up front (and never mean to hurt anyone's feelings with it).
I like to help the people who have helped me, and even those who have not.
I never forget... but sometimes I misplace things.
I never lose hope.
I am awesomely blessed for the people who have come into my life, and I am blessed for the people who have left because I realize I didn't need them anyway.
I honestly feel that laughter is the best medicine you can have.
I believe in being strong when everything else seems to be going wrong.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. In other words, I'm human, and definitely not perfect.
But tomorrow is another day, and there's so much cheese to be had...
(thank you to Ranae S. for this bit of inspiration!)

Please click often! It's free, and it helps our animal friends in shelters

The Animal Rescue Site

Everyone, get up and dance now!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So much to catch up on!...

A very well-defined orb, above Mark's head
The haunted Hermitage Hotel looms beyond...!

I have so many photos from so many events to finish, and so much to post about here:
The Horror Hootenanny... Doc Satan's Halloween Hoedown... Mount Olivet Cemetery... and of course, Halloween night spent with our small close group of friends down in Daves Hollow.
Just a few of the Jack O'Lanterns carved, plus the Ofrenda
at Daves Hollow on Halloween night
Yes, it will all get done... in time! Time is a precious commodity, and we never seem to have enough of it, do we.

I'm realizing I seriously need to reorganize this site, and set up a separate page for each event to properly convey the photos I take - and lordy, I seem to take a LOT, judging by the count of pics on my Canon: 1,010 of them! And that's just this past month's worth! Eeek.

Guess no time like the present to enjoy time off this Autumn, and get busy doing it all. Keep ya posted!
A lone tree I call 'The Sentinel' as dusk falls
across the way from our campsite at Daves Hollow
Late in All Hallows Eve, and it seems a lot of
spirits are out and about!


0 comments: