CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Full of Complex Carbohydrates and MicroNutrients

I am a novelty to many (and I'm fine with that).
I have a very silly sense of humor usually riddled with malapropisms (and I'm fine with that, too).
I ask too many questions of Life and I expect all the answers.
I trust people too easily when I shouldn't; however, I respect everyone regardless…unless they do something to make me think twice.
I don't cheat. I am tactful yet will give the truth up front (and never mean to hurt anyone's feelings with it).
I like to help the people who have helped me, and even those who have not.
I never forget... but sometimes I misplace things.
I never lose hope.
I am awesomely blessed for the people who have come into my life, and I am blessed for the people who have left because I realize I didn't need them anyway.
I honestly feel that laughter is the best medicine you can have.
I believe in being strong when everything else seems to be going wrong.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. In other words, I'm human, and definitely not perfect.
But tomorrow is another day, and there's so much cheese to be had...
(thank you to Ranae S. for this bit of inspiration!)

Please click often! It's free, and it helps our animal friends in shelters

The Animal Rescue Site

Everyone, get up and dance now!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Love is all you need...

30 years ago today.


And I can still vividly recall exactly where and with whom I was when I heard the stunning news of his assassination... and the shocking despair... the disbelief... that I felt inside.


One of my long-time favorite quotes was a Lennonism: "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." It is a simple yet astounding truth, and I use it to this very day.

Thank you for everything - EVERYTHING - you did in the hopes of saving humanity, dear John. There's nothing else I can say that hasn't already been said, but that you are missed - and loved, still - so very much.
It's easy. Love is all you need.





3 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

gorgeous, gorgeous!

That is (and always has been) one of my favorite Lennon quotes as well.

I first "discovered" John when I was 7 and he first appeared on Ed Sullivan....I pointed at the TV and said..."I like that one"....I am now 55 and I STILL "like (LOVE) that one!"

Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

MacabreWebs said...

Yay! I also saw them on the Sullivan show when I was very young. Still love them to this day!

:)

Unknown said...

I was only 7 when he was killed, but i always loved him. I've got a postoer of him with Yoko from the Bed-In, and in the bottom part it says: Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; love is a flower, you've got to let it grow, from Mind Games.