CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Full of Complex Carbohydrates and MicroNutrients

I am a novelty to many (and I'm fine with that).
I have a very silly sense of humor usually riddled with malapropisms (and I'm fine with that, too).
I ask too many questions of Life and I expect all the answers.
I trust people too easily when I shouldn't; however, I respect everyone regardless…unless they do something to make me think twice.
I don't cheat. I am tactful yet will give the truth up front (and never mean to hurt anyone's feelings with it).
I like to help the people who have helped me, and even those who have not.
I never forget... but sometimes I misplace things.
I never lose hope.
I am awesomely blessed for the people who have come into my life, and I am blessed for the people who have left because I realize I didn't need them anyway.
I honestly feel that laughter is the best medicine you can have.
I believe in being strong when everything else seems to be going wrong.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. In other words, I'm human, and definitely not perfect.
But tomorrow is another day, and there's so much cheese to be had...
(thank you to Ranae S. for this bit of inspiration!)

Please click often! It's free, and it helps our animal friends in shelters

The Animal Rescue Site

Everyone, get up and dance now!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Holee Moleeee...

You'd think I'd fallen off the face of the earth, with this long lag between posts. Honestly, I've been quite busy - a lot has transpired and I'm a very excited girl here! Don't want to tell too much just yet but I will release this tidbit: I'm working with a dear gal friend here on creating something really, really cool, and along with a fellow film maker, the end results (very dark, glamorous and classic) will wow everyone. Ooooh can't wait! (jumps up and down, does backflips, then the 'Snoopy Happy Dance')....

On another note! - 
Got a great part time job working with animals. Yay, me! I've missed doing this and am thrilled to be back in that capacity.

And! -
Have a couple super cool things on my art table. Conjuring up funny characters is my specialty of course! But y'all will have to wait till you get to see them. No whining allowed - it may take a while (as in a few months) but that's the way it's gotta be, kids.

Now, on a side note. If anyone happens to have a spare copy of Somerset Studios Sept/Oct 2009 issue just lying around that they no longer want, I'd greatly appreciate it sent out yonder my way! I'll even pay for postage. I  mean, heck... it seems my copy has just gotten up and left the building, a la a very dead Elvis, no thank-you-very-much. 

I *KNOW* where it went to... on a long, cross-country journey ... and that's ok. If it was that much loved and wanted, then I hope it is given a very good home.

 This is the particular issue I'm needing. Drop me a line or leave a comment if you do have a copy you care to sell. Thanks, gang!


And lastly, I was able to finally post on my other blog (An Illuminated Frog). Hopefully it is nourishing soul food for thought, for one and all web travelers who stop by to visit. 





5 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Glad to see you back! Miss you always :) Looking forward to hearing/seeing all your cool projects.

Cheers!

By Way of Salem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The stuff you said wasn't just hurtful, it was absolute evil and mean spirited. I'm so glad I'm not you.

MacabreWebs said...

Funny how ANONYMOUS (I know who she is) keeps having to have the last say. 'Evil and mean spirited???' Funny to hear the pot calling the kettle black. She wrote the book on mean and evil.

And funny how she is the ONLY ONE who has ever taken issue with this. I never named any names in this particular blog.

Guilty conscience, I suppose.