CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Full of Complex Carbohydrates and MicroNutrients

I am a novelty to many (and I'm fine with that).
I have a very silly sense of humor usually riddled with malapropisms (and I'm fine with that, too).
I ask too many questions of Life and I expect all the answers.
I trust people too easily when I shouldn't; however, I respect everyone regardless…unless they do something to make me think twice.
I don't cheat. I am tactful yet will give the truth up front (and never mean to hurt anyone's feelings with it).
I like to help the people who have helped me, and even those who have not.
I never forget... but sometimes I misplace things.
I never lose hope.
I am awesomely blessed for the people who have come into my life, and I am blessed for the people who have left because I realize I didn't need them anyway.
I honestly feel that laughter is the best medicine you can have.
I believe in being strong when everything else seems to be going wrong.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. In other words, I'm human, and definitely not perfect.
But tomorrow is another day, and there's so much cheese to be had...
(thank you to Ranae S. for this bit of inspiration!)

Please click often! It's free, and it helps our animal friends in shelters

The Animal Rescue Site

Everyone, get up and dance now!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!


A very Happy Birthday today to Mark, my husband, best friend, co-hort in all things serious and silly. You've never ever failed me, you've always been there for me... you are the one and only shining star in my existence, and I love you and cherish you more than words could ever convey. I must have finally done something right to deserve you in my life! 


Today is also St. Patrick's Day, and tonight we'll celebrate at Kimbro's Pickin' Parlor in Franklin, as our amazing friends, The Secret Commonwealth, rock the house with their spectacular Celtic music. Guinness shall be raised high and frequently!


Failte!

7 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Happy Birthday Mark!

(BTW - nice hair....I am a sucker for guys with long hair :D)

Happy St. Paddys day too!

Cheers!

MacabreWebs said...

Hope you had a happy and safe St. Paddy's day as well!

After 21 years of active military service, Mark retired in 2000, and in the ten years since, has been steadily cultivating a luxurious long mane of hair.

(And it's the first time ever in his life he's had long hair, too)

Once he starts tripping over it is when he'll decide whether or not to cut it, but 'till then, it's going to be left to grow as long as possible!

=)

Anonymous said...

The stuff you wrote me wasn't just hurtful, it was absolute evil and mean-spirited. I'm so glad I'm not you. I couldn't live with myself.

MacabreWebs said...

And here, as I was expecting, is yet again the LAST WORD by an ex-friend who just cannot go away with dignity and leave me alone. Wish I'd made a bet with someone, I'd be collecting some big bucks!

After all the mean, horrible things she's done and said to me (and to countless others) over the years, I finally blocked her from this site and from my emails, but as everyone sees, she simply had to find a way to weasel her way in (this time, as the cowardly "ANONYMOUS") and assert that she's righteous in everything she says and does. I have a saying that she's proven true each time: "The asshole always has to have the last word."

All this because I don't want to be her friend. The woman treats people like crap and expects others to kow-tow to her every whim. I don't have time for her constant drama and lies and selfish bullshit and finally told her so.

Personally I'd rather keep the shit-flinging down to a minimum, as close to zero as possible, especially in a public forum such as this, but this individual can't just go away and respect my wishes, and instead, revels in flinging as much shit as her big paws can hold.

Good thing I have the tools here to keep track of IP addresses, so it will help me to build my case against her ongoing internet harrassment.

Sorry, folks, that you had to be a part of this. My intent with my blogs is to have fun but she always has to ruin things for others.

MacabreWebs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeeLee said...

Hi Ellen

Yes its sad when people (ex-friend's) cant' take a hint and leave you alone when you ask them to.I also had a former friend who did this to me and would not go away gracefully. It's like there always having to feel they have to shout louder to get attention from everyone!!

I'm sorry I've not been on line to much lately, still not feeling well but I promise to stay in touch with you and post more of my primitive art.
Take care and don't let this bother you.

love
LeeLee

MacabreWebs said...

Hi Lee Lee!

So glad to hear from you again. I agree, some people just don't get the hint you want nothing to do with them! Don't worry, it doesn't bother me (I was fully expecting her to rear her ugly head, as it's her way), but actually, I think it's pretty hilarious that she had the obsessive need to do this on my site! LOL!

After 20-something years of tumultuous off-and-on friendship, I was tired of her bullshit and finally told her how I felt. I'd held it in, and finally had to let it out (in a private email, not online here in the public forum), and asked her to please leave me alone. She'd hurt me many times before, and I let bygones be bygones, but no more, I simply do not want anything to do with her, and she can't get her thick skull around that.

ANYWAY! No more wasting time talking about her. I want to see you post some more of YOUR awesome primitive art. Get better soon, and get creative!

Love always,
E