CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Full of Complex Carbohydrates and MicroNutrients

I am a novelty to many (and I'm fine with that).
I have a very silly sense of humor usually riddled with malapropisms (and I'm fine with that, too).
I ask too many questions of Life and I expect all the answers.
I trust people too easily when I shouldn't; however, I respect everyone regardless…unless they do something to make me think twice.
I don't cheat. I am tactful yet will give the truth up front (and never mean to hurt anyone's feelings with it).
I like to help the people who have helped me, and even those who have not.
I never forget... but sometimes I misplace things.
I never lose hope.
I am awesomely blessed for the people who have come into my life, and I am blessed for the people who have left because I realize I didn't need them anyway.
I honestly feel that laughter is the best medicine you can have.
I believe in being strong when everything else seems to be going wrong.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. In other words, I'm human, and definitely not perfect.
But tomorrow is another day, and there's so much cheese to be had...
(thank you to Ranae S. for this bit of inspiration!)

Please click often! It's free, and it helps our animal friends in shelters

The Animal Rescue Site

Everyone, get up and dance now!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I blush with glee and pride!



Ya know, I just flat-out enjoy this blogging thing. It's fun, it's delicious, and it keeps me off the streets. 


I spend time happily spewing verbiage in my own little teensy blogosphere of life out here in the boonies. With a few exceptions, I don't really expect anyone to stop over here, yet they do seem to find me from their remote corners of the worlds. And really, when they do, it's a most wondrous and pleasant surprise indeed. I never take for granted that anyone would truly enjoy latching onto my personal stream-of-consciousness ramblings, but when I see I have visitors from diverse neighborhoods such as Moscow, Glasgow, India, Ontario and more, well, it just gets me vibratin' all over in a warm n' fuzzy way... 


In turn, I enjoy visiting other's blogs and leaving the occasional good comment here and there, cuz I believe in paying it forward. We're here to make things nice for not only ourselves, but for others, and knowing I made someone smile or smirk (or grimace) is just what my big black heart needs every now and then.   


Now let's multiply that uber warm n' fuzziness ten-fold as I just discovered one of my dear Followers, the exalted Frog Queen from Frog on the Pumpkin, has bestowed upon my humble little frog lovin' head a bonafied award! Wow! Talk about coming out of left field when I expected it least. I'm thrilled that my simple, humor-filled comments on her blog would garner such notice, and I most humbly accept her award. Thank you, thank you, thank you.


Now! What YOU need to do, kiddies, is go visit the Frog Queen's site and have a look around. Leave a comment, if the spirit moves you (and it likely will, because she provides a mighty awesome blog to titillate the senses). And tell her I said hello!   

http://strangelittlegirlblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/while-we-are-talking.html

2 comments:

Mark said...

Thant's my Hunny!! Congrats on another achievement!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

So glad to make your day, I always love your comments - you definately deserve this award.

To the future!

Cheers!