CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Full of Complex Carbohydrates and MicroNutrients

I am a novelty to many (and I'm fine with that).
I have a very silly sense of humor usually riddled with malapropisms (and I'm fine with that, too).
I ask too many questions of Life and I expect all the answers.
I trust people too easily when I shouldn't; however, I respect everyone regardless…unless they do something to make me think twice.
I don't cheat. I am tactful yet will give the truth up front (and never mean to hurt anyone's feelings with it).
I like to help the people who have helped me, and even those who have not.
I never forget... but sometimes I misplace things.
I never lose hope.
I am awesomely blessed for the people who have come into my life, and I am blessed for the people who have left because I realize I didn't need them anyway.
I honestly feel that laughter is the best medicine you can have.
I believe in being strong when everything else seems to be going wrong.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. In other words, I'm human, and definitely not perfect.
But tomorrow is another day, and there's so much cheese to be had...
(thank you to Ranae S. for this bit of inspiration!)

Please click often! It's free, and it helps our animal friends in shelters

The Animal Rescue Site

Everyone, get up and dance now!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ah yes... we have MORE snow. Again.

Don't know about the rest of y'all here in the southeast, but I'm getting sick of all this snow business. We got 4 inches a few weeks ago in the last storm, which took forever to melt. It finally did, but then another storm rolled in late yesterday and dumped two more inches.
It's amazing to behold, and yes, I think it's beautiful, but I'm tired of it. Having grown up on the west coast, I never dealt with this type of weather, and to be honest, I do love the weather and seasons here. It's really been a lot of fun for me, but I need some new weather... and yes, I'm truly thankful that I don't live on the east coast, where they just got about TWO FEET of snow and are facing another TWO FEET on the way. 
Can't we just go back to Autumn again, please? Can we please have some more Halloween?

2 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

No snow at all here but Autumn and Halloween still sound really good.

MacabreWebs said...

The weather is sucking, and in a really bad way. I am missing Halloween and the colorful autumn scenery. Tired of being buried under snow and nothing but grey skies. Feh!