CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Full of Complex Carbohydrates and MicroNutrients

I am a novelty to many (and I'm fine with that).
I have a very silly sense of humor usually riddled with malapropisms (and I'm fine with that, too).
I ask too many questions of Life and I expect all the answers.
I trust people too easily when I shouldn't; however, I respect everyone regardless…unless they do something to make me think twice.
I don't cheat. I am tactful yet will give the truth up front (and never mean to hurt anyone's feelings with it).
I like to help the people who have helped me, and even those who have not.
I never forget... but sometimes I misplace things.
I never lose hope.
I am awesomely blessed for the people who have come into my life, and I am blessed for the people who have left because I realize I didn't need them anyway.
I honestly feel that laughter is the best medicine you can have.
I believe in being strong when everything else seems to be going wrong.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. In other words, I'm human, and definitely not perfect.
But tomorrow is another day, and there's so much cheese to be had...
(thank you to Ranae S. for this bit of inspiration!)

Please click often! It's free, and it helps our animal friends in shelters

The Animal Rescue Site

Everyone, get up and dance now!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Of sleeping kitties and sick spouses...

Aww! Had to post this, as it was just too gosh darn cute and I was feeling sugary on such a dismal, cold, rainy December afternoon.

You know how animals have that ability to sense when you're feeling sick or sad. They just want to crawl onto your lap and warm it up with their love (and warm little bodies).

Mark was sick last week. A rarity to be sure, as the man never gets sick, but for about 48 hours, he sneezed, coughed, sniffled, and hacked away while at home from work (another rarity - Mark never calls in sick! It was *ME* who insisted he stay home to recover). 
There he was, bundled up in a nice thick comforter on the couch, his poor nose rubbed raw from the endless stream of snot being blown harshly into an endless wiping of Kleenex, enjoying daytime TV (ha! I say that, laden with sarcasm, as we all know that daytime TV sucks eggs). 
Of course, Frankie had to camp out on his lap pretty much the entire time, as evidenced in the above photo. Not the best quality - I took it with my mobile phone, so it's rather blurry, but you get the misery emanating from Mark's face as dear Frankie snoozes like a baby... 

Here, it's just another day in the life of a seemingly boneless cat...




0 comments: