CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Full of Complex Carbohydrates and MicroNutrients

I am a novelty to many (and I'm fine with that).
I have a very silly sense of humor usually riddled with malapropisms (and I'm fine with that, too).
I ask too many questions of Life and I expect all the answers.
I trust people too easily when I shouldn't; however, I respect everyone regardless…unless they do something to make me think twice.
I don't cheat. I am tactful yet will give the truth up front (and never mean to hurt anyone's feelings with it).
I like to help the people who have helped me, and even those who have not.
I never forget... but sometimes I misplace things.
I never lose hope.
I am awesomely blessed for the people who have come into my life, and I am blessed for the people who have left because I realize I didn't need them anyway.
I honestly feel that laughter is the best medicine you can have.
I believe in being strong when everything else seems to be going wrong.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. In other words, I'm human, and definitely not perfect.
But tomorrow is another day, and there's so much cheese to be had...
(thank you to Ranae S. for this bit of inspiration!)

Please click often! It's free, and it helps our animal friends in shelters

The Animal Rescue Site

Everyone, get up and dance now!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

***UPDATE!*** - The Haunting of Castle GreenFuzz!

A short note here...

We are preparing for our bi-annual Halloween party up here in the hills! Many fun and freaky things are in the plans to transpire all around the property. The entire back yardage and a goodly sized section of our woods will be filled with yard haunts of all sizes and themes. Mark and I are busily at work on a variety of spooky encounters during these last few hot months of summer. and cannot wait for our guests to witness them all. 

Our first is already up, and ready to induce thrills and chills! What is it, you ask? Well, if I told you, it would not be a surprise, now, would it? Let's just say that, you'll SHIT when you see it!



***UPDATE!***


August 29th - a few additions to the ongoing Haunt here at Castle GreenFuzz includes an antique wheelchair. This squeaky, all-wood with rattan woven seat is an early 20th century gem we found (on Craigslist, believe it or not!). It lends a very creepy vibe to the yard, and will be even more so once it is carrying an 'occupant' (TBA). We set up a quick photo shoot the other night with Mr. Bones and his ever-present bottle of Jack Daniels, right next to the 'Haunted Outhouse' in the 'Funhouse' section of the yard. Yes, kids, we have a HAUNTED outhouse, complete with special effects.


And that's all we're telling... for now. 




1 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Sounds like so much! Have a great party!

Cheers!